Help !

anas.el-medlaoui

Hey Riley Haas, first
thank you for the help that yu offering to people that want to immigrate to canada.
so
im 20 years old from morocco i can speak 3 languages (French/English/Arabic) i have no experience in work
i have a great experience in cyber security but it's depressing situation here because there's no opportunities or good education in network security in morocco (it's tooo limited)
and im an amateur boxer (more than 7 years of boxing).
i have been dreaming to live in canada to study or work and i can do both in same time,
so i was thinking that yu can give some suggestions or the best way for me to apply for an immigration.
i can provide more additional information if you need it
thanks in advance,

Ps- i sent an email to [email protected] but still no answer

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Anas,
If you have documented experience in cyber security then you do, indeed, have work experience.
Because you are an amateur boxer, coming to Canada as an athlete may be out of the question. (That is not my area of expertise, sorry.)

I would say:
  • If you have at least one year of work experience in cyber security - and, crucially education in that field - then you are eligible for what is known as Express Entry: http://www.immigroup.com/express-entry
  • However, if you do not, you may have to look for a job offer from a Canadian employer in that area.
    • Alternatively, you can come here as a student (provided you get accepted to an eligible school. The biggest problem with this is that it is extremely expensive.

I hope this helps.

anas.el-medlaoui

thanks riley again !
unfortunately i cannot prove any work experience :-\
but if i look for a job offer online from a Canadian employer in canada, i will be eligible for an express entry ?
and is that will really help more or just a second option ?
i wish i can do something to make my chances higher

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I wasn't clear. If you get a job offer from a Canadian employer, you will then have to have them apply for what is known as a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and then you can apply for a work permit.

anas.el-medlaoui

it's seems little complicated
any link with more info on this matter ?
i don't want to waste time
i will get there it's just matter of time maybe in 2 years maybe in 10 years
and thanks again you have been very helpful