I want to live with my family in canada


New Member
Good morning
Iam Dr. Eman .general practitioner from Egypt. May you help me for choosing suitable program in Toronto for studying . And for my husband too . I want to come to Canada with my husband and my kids . Thanks. Is it easy to find ajob offer or I immigrate . I need your advice and help for easy coming

Riley Haas

Staff member
Hi Eman,
If you are looking to come here to study, you will need to figure out which program you want and then which schools offer it. If you are focusing on Toronto, U of T is going to be the only option of the universities.
You should contact the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons http://www.cpso.on.ca/ to see what additional credentials (if any) you'd need to practice in Ontario. Then you should take the program that will best help you meet these standards. If you choose to study, you will be able to bring your husband on an "open" work permit.
If you already meet the standards, you should look into the job market.