ILETS EXAM

Kamyar

Hello everyone, I am about to apply for the express entry program. I have not taken the IELTS exam, but I have a good English background so that I think I can get a good point. the question is how much time do I have to take my exam and deliver it to my profile? I mean if I apply and claim that I can get the needed point, how much time would I have to take the exam and add the real results to my profile.
I will be very glad if anyone could help me.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you need the actual results for your profile score. You can guess your scores, but if you do so, and you are invited to apply for PR, and then your IELTS scores are lower than thought they would be, your application will be likely rejected.

So take the exam, get the results, complete your profile.

ataiekamyar

Thank you for your answer. what if I got better points? would it be rejected again?
I have another question too. I am 29 and in 5 months I will be 30. my question is that if I enter the pool before 30 and don't get picked by the system until after I am 30, will my points be decreased in the pool or stays the same as when I created my profile?
Well, you need the actual results for your profile score. You can guess your scores, but if you do so, and you are invited to apply for PR, and then your IELTS scores are lower than thought they would be, your application will be likely rejected.

So take the exam, get the results, complete your profile.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
No, I have to assume that if you got better points that would just help your FSW or CEC score. (I don't know that for sure, but they are evaluating your actual application and not your profile.)

You get the points for the profile when you submit it. They don't change until you resubmit. However, your actual application is assessed based upon your age at the time you submit, so if you are thirty when you receive an ITA you will be assessed at age 30. That doesn't matter if you are applying as a Federal Skilled Worker because you get the same number of points for 29 as for 30: https://www.immigroup.com/news/fede...ystem-not-same-express-entry-point-system-crs (Your profile points are not the same as the points used to actually approve or reject your application for permanent residence. I know, that's very confusing.)

ataiekamyar

No, I have to assume that if you got better points that would just help your FSW or CEC score. (I don't know that for sure, but they are evaluating your actual application and not your profile.)

You get the points for the profile when you submit it. They don't change until you resubmit. However, your actual application is assessed based upon your age at the time you submit, so if you are thirty when you receive an ITA you will be assessed at age 30. That doesn't matter if you are applying as a Federal Skilled Worker because you get the same number of points for 29 as for 30: https://www.immigroup.com/news/fede...ystem-not-same-express-entry-point-system-crs (Your profile points are not the same as the points used to actually approve or reject your application for permanent residence. I know, that's very confusing.)
Thank you so much for answering my questions. :)and yes it is quite confusing.
Another thing is that when you are completing the profile, there is a question about which province you want to live in. What happens if you choose all provinces? Might it have any effect on my profile and my invitation process?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
So you select all provinces if you are open to nominations from any province. You only want to select specific provinces if you are really determined to only go to some places. Make sense?

Adan

First of all, ielts and ECA are the two things which u must have on hand to make ur profile because u have to upload scanned images of those . U can't make ur profile like that.

Geiv Leb

Hello everyone, I am about to apply for the express entry program. I have not taken the IELTS exam, but I have a good English background so that I think I can get a good point. the question is how much time do I have to take my exam and deliver it to my profile? I mean if I apply and claim that I can get the needed point, how much time would I have to take the exam and add the real results to my profile.
I will be very glad if anyone could help me.
Hello, kindly contact IMMIGRATION lawyer, he is called Ahmad Junaid salik and he runs an immigration firm called EURO-IMMIGRATION PVT LTD, his contact+WhatsApp +1(204) 410-1894. He is good at broking down harsh immigration policies. Even without all requirements, I still made my P.R with him. He is a faithful Muslim and a good man. I guess he can be helpful to you as well in your case.