IMM 5768 - FINANCIAL EVALUATION - question# 8 - statement of consent


New Member

Please advise if providing your SIN# is good idea so that IRCC can take direct info from CRA regarding tax returns or financial evaluation ?
Or is it better to fill out IMM 5748 and provide NOA for last 3 years ?

I think it doesn't matter if we provide or not our consent for SIN#. They will of course verify the financial info with CRA.

Please share your opinion.
It's better to give them permission.

It's reasonable to believe that they are more suspcious of people who want to provide less information. That may not be fair, but I bet that's how they think.