Immigration

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
There are approximately 75 different ways someone can immigrate to Canada. That is not an exaggeration. This handy tool lets you see how you can qualify: http://immigroup.com/tools/immigrate-canada/
The different ways can be group into the following categories:
  • business immigrants: immigrating as an investor or a "self-employed" person
  • skilled applicants: university educated people with work experience, or tradespeople
  • people with Canadian work experience: you need a work permit first
  • people who have studied in Canada
  • people who are sponsored by relatives in Canada
But these are just general categories. If you tell me what category you want to know more about, I can better answer your question.

RAJESH

Hi Riley,

Greetings from Malaysia!!!

My name is Rajesh and I need your valuable suggestion. We are from India and working in Malaysia for the past 10 years. Recently, we have submitted EE application for Canada PR. My self and my wife are working here in different fields. We both are well qualified and experienced too. My wife is working as a Lecturer in Pharmacy College and I am working as Senior Consultant in IT (SAP FICO) with a Multi National Company. We have completed all the formalities to qualify for Canada PR. Now the issue is, we got CRS score of 313 only. According to monthly news letter from CIC, the recent pick of EE was up to 453 points. Everybody is advising us to upgrade CRS score to get more chances to be picked. We have alternatives of getting good sore in IELTS test or secure an offer letter from Canadian Company. Due to busy schedule in work and other reasons, getting good score in IELTS is very difficult for us. The only alternative we left with is getting an offer letter.

Hence I request you to let me know possibilities of getting offer letter from Canadian company.

Your advise on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

jahangir khan

yes i supervise the operations of the Bank.

hey Riley Haas,

Dear please guide me. i am a Banker by profession. Currently serving as a "Operation Manager" in a Bank. guide me the way that i can immigrate to Canada in Express Entry.

jahangir khan

i have done my graduation in Commerce i.e B.Com in 2006, and masters in Economics i.e M.A in 2008.
i started my Banking career in 2007 as a Teller and now my position is Operations Manager. my job is to supervise all day to day affairs of the branch, i.e Supervision of financial non financial transactions, supervision of staff, supervision of all work carried out in a branch, supervision of rules and regulations of the Regulator, customer dealing and all other affairs of routine.

jahangir khan

Your Passport or Travel Document; (ready)
Your NOC code and NOC job title; (0122)
Your language test results (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF); (IELTS-5.5)
Your ECA result; (dont know)
A copy of a written job offer from a Canadian employer, ( how can i get )
if you have such an offer;
A copy of your provincial nomination, if you have been nominated; (dont have)

Your personal reference code from the Come to Canada tool (for example, JM1234567890). If you began building your Express Entry profile without going to Come to Canada, you will not have one. - See more at: http://www.immigroup.com/express-entry#sthash.hI2mVNHX.dpuf