Moving to Canada

Dina naoum

I am in the process of filling out immigration forms.My fiance is a Canadian citizen we are getting married in December and planning to move permanently to Canada.Can I enter the country as a tourist and for how long while I wait for my papers to be processed.Can i enter the country as a tourist,after i marrying my husband? Can i start the process of filling out immigration forms for citizenship while I'm in Canada?

Hello
Congratulations
Yes you can enter Canada as a tourist and a tourist visa is valid for six months at a time. You need to start the process of filling forms after you get married and hold a valid marriage certificate. You can fill the form while you are in Canada.

The Family Class Application is a way for a permanent resident or citizen of Canada to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner to immigrate to Canada. If you are married to Canadian citizen, your partner/spouse must meet the eligibility criteria and follow Canada IRCC's spousal sponsorship immigration rules to bring you to Canada.

Dina naoum

Hello
Congratulations
Yes you can enter Canada as a tourist and a tourist visa is valid for six months at a time. You need to start the process of filling forms after you get married and hold a valid marriage certificate. You can fill the form while you are in Canada.

The Family Class Application is a way for a permanent resident or citizen of Canada to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner to immigrate to Canada. If you are married to Canadian citizen, your partner/spouse must meet the eligibility criteria and follow Canada IRCC's spousal sponsorship immigration rules to bring you to Canada.
Thank you