old life


New Member
if someone moves to start a new life in canada under the skilled worker program, will the canadian government investigate them if they have property in their home country like a house which is their property?? lets say someone is from guatemala, el salvador, or honduras and they bought a 45k dollar home in any of those countries but they plan on immigrating to canada but the house is still under their name and have a relative who takes care of the property but its still under their name and legally their property/house. will the canadian government investigate this or look into it? who or where could i get assistance here in this particular subject area??? can someone please help me? rsvp. thank you.


New Member
how do canadian immigration officers dress like? do they look or dress like this, http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2016/05/06/former-immigration-officer-not-surprised-at-fraud/

can you please tell me. rsvp.

Riley Haas

Staff member
That is a picture of the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) and not IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) staff.

Former means "used to be" and so there is no requirement for a former member of an agency to dress in any particular way.

This question reminds me a lot of someone who used to frequent this forum quite a bit. I wonder if you know him. He goes by Richard online.