Online Education did inside/outside Canada Claiming CRS Points in Express Entry.

Jterryv

During a pandemic from March 2020, international students studying inside Canada, their education mode was shifted online. Due to which most of the students have to complete more than 50 % of their course online. In some cases, 100% of their course online.

A similar situation happened with the international student who started pursing education outside Canada from Spring 2020 to fall 2021. For some students who's study, the program was one year resulted in full online education as due to pandemic; even the study permit was processed in time, no response from the Canadian High Commission reverted.

Even most universities and colleges in Canada are not starting in-class teaching until August 2021 due to the unpredicted situation of COVIND.

Relaxation in eligibility from the Canadian Government is already granted about Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) if the student has studied in an approved educational institution, a Study permit is granted and enrolled in the program from Spring 2020 to August 2021 despite completing the entire course online as per the press release dated 12 February 2021

However, no clarification of the study program completed online will be eligible to claim points on CRS while making an application in their permanent Residency Program (Under Express Entry or any other PNP Programs).

IRCC on Official Twitter account had taken a different stand on various occasions when the question asked in a particular scenario (From June 2020 to Till date), and there is no clear information.

Question 1:
Can an international student who has studied online outside From Sept 2020 to August 2021, a one-year master program or Post Graduation Diploma will be eligible to claim points of the master program while applying for PR?

Question 2:
Can an international student who has studied online both inside from Jan 2020 to Jan 2021 or even longer were more than 50 % completed online, a one-year master program or Post Graduation Diploma Program will be eligible to claim points of the master program while applying for PR?
I provide argumentative essays on global warming for my studies and research at https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/global-warming/, how I be sure that papers that made would be graded my Canadian Educational system?
International students or Prospective PR applicants who have studied inside/outside Canada in the time frame Spring 2020 to August 2021. Please stay connected.

Join Whatsapp: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KEG7LDtJBB9A3MEImLYuvw
Update: 135 have signed. Let’s get to 200!