PR Card

Riley Haas

Staff member
PR Cards are only given to Canadian permanent residents so the question you really want to ask is 'how can I immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident?' and that is a very complicated question to answer. It depends on many factors, such as your age, education, work experience and other factors, unless you have a relationship with a Canadian. So in order to help you, I need more information.
In the meantime, have a look at this free tool: