PRTD submitted but return reason “wrong application”

monse.bunyi

Phone
+639673663545
Email
[email protected]
Hello,
I am currently in the Philippines and lost my PR card so I applied PRTD to ensure my return in Canada. However, my first attemp of the online PRTD application in PR portal was returned stated that it was “wrong application”. I don’t what it means, when i have comply the document checklist and forms needed? It doesn’t state when did i go wrong.
My second question is, can I submit my application twice at the same time and date, or should i wait their response and apply for the third time around.

Annipie

Hello,
I am currently in the Philippines and lost my PR card so I applied PRTD to ensure my return in Canada. However, my first attemp of the online PRTD application in PR portal was returned stated that it was “wrong application”. I don’t what it means, when i have comply the document checklist and forms needed? It doesn’t state when did i go wrong.
My second question is, can I submit my application twice at the same time and date, or should i wait their response and apply for the third time around.
Hello Monse,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

My husband and I are experiencing the exact same issue, however, our situation is a little different. We completed our soft landing in May 2022 and did not receive our initial PR cards yet (there was an issue with our photos and we had to get it re-done and couriered, but we haven't received any feedback yet).

We then opted to apply for the PRTD in November 2022 using the PR portal and both our applications were returned with the response "wrong application". Our applications were submitted more than once (and we received the same response - wrong application), it was also submitted by our representative via email (we haven't received any feedback). I have been on other forums and an individual advised that it is just a system glitch and he received his PPR. We are also confused as to how to proceed now, did you perhaps receive any feedback since your submission?

Should we receive any feedback I will let you know.

Thanks and Regards
Anneline