Reference Letter from Current Employer.

Hi All,

I have an LMIA from an Organisation and I am trying to apply for a Work Permit.

I am stuck at getting the Reference Letter from the Current Employer. My current company wont provide a reference letter while I am still employed with them. I searched many fourms and many there people suggested I can attach Employment Certificate. I can get an employement certificate without roles and responsibilities.

My question is If I want to attach a reference letter from a colleague, should this letter be notarized or is it enough on a plain paper?

has anyone in this forum