RESEARCH LEAGUES

taiwo

Phone
Hi,
I am suspicious of this organization. I registered for the conference in the trail mail with the invitation letter and the dates.
I checked the website today for some information, and to my surprise, the conference Topics and dates stated in my invitation letter were replaced by another topic on the same date as the one in my invitation letter.
I have asked for clarification about this and also want to inform the authority if this happened without prior notice and this may mislead the immigration office and my letter of invitation in the documentation for application for a visa to attend the international conference, an event organised by Research Leagues.

canadageorge

Administrator
Please give us more context to your situation.

What type of visa are you applying for?
What is the website you are talking about?
What is your objective?
If you can blank out personal info, show us this letter.

canadageorge

Administrator
Dear Taiwo,

Upon reviewing the materials you've provided, I must express my grave concerns about their authenticity. I strongly urge you to exercise due diligence next time in these matters, as the indicators of fraudulent activity are numerous and easily verifiable within minutes. Specifically:
  1. Lack of Physical Address: The absence of an Alberta address is a glaring omission that raises questions about the legitimacy of the operation.
  2. Unprofessional Letterhead: The stationery used for the letterhead lacks the professionalism one would expect from a credible organization.
  3. Poor Quality of Writing: The substandard writing further undermines the credibility of the documents.
  4. Website Inconsistencies: A cursory examination of the website (https://researchleagues.com/) reveals several red flags:
    a. The 'Contact Us' page lacks a physical address, which is a standard feature for legitimate businesses or organizations.
    b. The 'Committee' page (https://researchleagues.com/committee.php) allows for easy verification of whether the listed individuals are actually associated with the firm.
    c. Most concerning is the homepage image, which, upon reverse image search, raises additional questions about the site's authenticity.

banner.jpg

And you get this:

vincent.jpg

You can clearly see this is a poorly done job.

Given these issues, I strongly recommend that you reassess the validity of this venture. Failure to do so could lead to significant repercussions.
Please consider this as a matter of utmost urgency.

taiwo

Phone
I strongly agree with all you said, I myself was suspicious and that was the reason I wanted it to be, mentioned here. The case has been reported for investigation.

Orlucceja

Phone
What about the conferences held elsewhere outside canada? How is the candidate protected from scammers? Let say a conference taking place in france, luxembourg or england.