spousal relations


New Member
My spouse has taken PR with status as - Legally Separated ,on the basis of false affidavit stating that her spouse is not providing his Medical and police reports. May be she has shown Application for divorce , but not known to me. Before PR she has put false Criminal Complaints of Rape and Sexual harrasement on members of my family. I want to inform all these facts to The Canadian Immegeration authorities who issues passport of Canada so as to put on record the conduct and torturious behaviour of my spouse. while enjoying her new relations in Canada not known to Indian spouse.