Visa Rejected 179b

Fayyaz015

Dear All,

I have applied for Canada Visit visa twice and it was rejected. Can you pls advise should I apply 3rd time after reviewing my below provided details & rejection reasons if yes then pls let me me what I am lacking for & what additional details should I provide to get an visa approval.

My Details:
1. I am 33 yrs old Pakistani national & working in Dubai as a Project Manager since 2009 almost 11 yrs now.
2. Good travel history visited USA in 2017 and Europe ( Spain & Netherlands) in 2016.
3. I have a valid USA B1/B2 visa till 2022.
4. My financials are also strong

Rejections details

Sep 2017 1st Visa Rejection- Visa officer Comments

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
-immigration status in country of residence
-Current employment situation

I didn't attach any invitation letter while applying for first time and also didn't attach any documents from my employer

I made covering letter while applying 2nd Time in response of above rejection points
- for immigration status I responded that in UAE we are getting 2 yrs resident visa as per UAE law and my contract with current employer is permanent. I have attached all the visa copies of 2 yrs with continue renewal.
- I have attached the invitation letter from my friend who is Canadian resident( Pakistani national and now Canadian national after immigration)
-In response to Current employment status I have attached my current permanent employment contact). After submitting above all documents I got the 2nd rejection as follow

Aug 2019 2nd Visa Rejection- Visa officer Comments

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Regards, Fayyaz

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have family in Canada?

I would speak to a RCIC (immigration consultant) or a lawyer about this. They may be able to help you to put forward a better application. Once the border has re-opened, of course.

Fayyaz015

Thanks Riley for your response.

No, I don't have any relatives in canada. As I mentioned earlier while applying 2nd time I attached the invitation letter received from my friend who recently almost 2 yrs ago got immigration.

As soon you let me where I am lacking and TRV visa opens again, I will reapply. As I really wants to visit Canada, it's kind of dream of mine.

Thanks again. Stay blessed stay safe

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Well I'm just the forum admin, so I don't know myself. An RCIC or lawyer who has helped many people get visitor visas may be able to help you figure it out.

You should wait until the border re-opens, though.