Visitor visa of my minor kid to be included in my work permit


New Member
I came to Canada with my spouse and 3 year old daughter on a work permit visa. I got work permit document but my spouse and daughter did not get any such document and only their passport got stamped. hence they are here on visitor visa. I am going to work her for long period of time. When I went to get my OHIP card for my kid and spouse they need document like my work permit document. Since they have not received at the port of entry , I am not sure how to get those document. I tried to call customer service but it is always busy and no one is there to help me. can you please help