What are my chances of getting a study permit/visa?

Vin59

I have an offer for Meng Program from a University. Please tell me what are the chances of getting a study visa.
My timeline is
2017 - Graduated
2018 - Feb to 2019 - Feb (Job in an IT company)
2019(March) - 2020 (June) (Online courses through Coursera)

I would like to know whether my visa will get visa get rejected due to gaps in education without employment if so how can I convince the visa officer regarding the gaps in education. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
I think you will need to ask a consultant (RCIC) or a lawyer about that. But my best guess is that you will need to make a very convincing case that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires.

Vin59

Thanks for answering. I guess I will have to prepare a good statement of purpose explaining what I was doing during the gap and also as you have said convince the visa officer that I will leave Canada once I am done with the Master's program.

It's okay to have gaps in between your education as you weren't wasting your time. You were learning a few courses and being productive, and also had an experience. This will help you during the visa process.

I have an offer for Meng Program from a University. Please tell me what are the chances of getting a study visa.
My timeline is
2017 - Graduated
2018 - Feb to 2019 - Feb (Job in an IT company)
2019(March) - 2020 (June) (Online courses through Coursera)

I would like to know whether my visa will get visa get rejected due to gaps in education without employment if so how can I convince the visa officer regarding the gaps in education. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
In fact, this is a very difficult process. You have no idea how many hands your document goes through before it gets approved. I know all this because my mother works in this field. I somehow also passed the selection for the exchange. I even had to find a plagiarism free essay writer, used https://paperell.net/plagiarism-free-essay-writing for this. I also applied, but even my mother could not help. Here it is impossible to agree in any way, although I thought everything would be much simpler (so to speak from an acquaintance, quickly). Therefore, you need to find a person who will help you with all this and solve this problem much faster.
I hope everything worked out for you

mehadi

Phone
I have completed CSE from BUBT, my CGPA is 2.89, can I come to Canada for PG program?

syed jawad

Phone
Email
[email protected]
Hi All
i am 38 yrs old n now interested for Canada Student Visa
i finished my 2 yr graduate 2 yr and MBA in 2014 then i am on job till date there is a gap of 8 years almost
can i get student visa and PR in canada or no please guide so i quit presrnt UAE job and think further
can i hope to get PR?

Hi All
i am 38 yrs old n now interested for Canada Student Visa
i finished my 2 yr graduate 2 yr and MBA in 2014 then i am on job till date there is a gap of 8 years almost
can i get student visa and PR in canada or no please guide so i quit presrnt UAE job and think further
can i hope to get PR?
You can apply for the International students stream through OINP Program.