Work Permit/Study Permit/Temporary Resident Visa?


New Member
Can I applied for Permanant Resident status and temporery status (Work Permit/Study Permit/Temporary Resident Visa) at the same time? If yes then what will be the proceedure of it?

Riley Haas

Staff member
It's not necessary, if you get permanent residence what would be the point of applying for the temporary residence? If you qualify for permanent residence, just apply for that.


New Member
A green card applicant cannot simultaneously submit an application for adjustment of status and consular processing. Only one must be chosen, not both. Keep in mind that applicants for a green card through adjustment of status may only be those who are physically present in the United States through a lawful entry.



New Member
I need to a similar thing and curious how did you solve your situation. Also does anyone have experience with the evisa express https://www.fа How legit is the company? Would i appreciate some feedback here, as i need to solve couple of immigration points in a very short term. Cheers guys.