Date of birth Mismatch birth certificate vs other documents

HULKBUSTER

Hi experienced members any suggestion would be appreciated.

I am a Canadian permanent resident recently got married and now I am willing to sponsor my wife from India. Although, after completing all documents we have found out date of birth in other documents like passport, marriage certificates, Aadhar card, 10th and 12th standard marksheet is 26th of august 1991. Although, on birth certificate it was 25th August 1991, Just one day difference. I can't change all the documents of my spouse because it will take forever. I saw we can attach a copy of the original baptism certificate but I am not sure in Hindu community people do have such type of certificate. I am not sure what should I do now.

HULKBUSTER

Hello Sir,

One more question

As per the Guidance document of form imm 5476 they asked the spouse to sign. I am a little confused after reading the last line mentioned below. Could you please help me out.

"For a sponsorship application, your spouse or common-law partner does not have to complete a separate request. If your spouse or common-law partner is included in this request, they must sign in the box provided".

My question is -

I am acting as uncompensated representative on my wife's behalf. In section D (Question 10) an applicant has to sign and sponsor (i.e. me) included in the application also has to sign ?

OR

They referring to dependent spouse ? for ex - If I sponsor my dad he is going to be the principal applicant and my mom is going to be be dependent spouse and I am going to be representative.

My question is Do I have to sign or I don't have to in section 10.

Many thanks,