Easiest way to immigrate to Canada

Bdawg

Hi guys,

I wanted to know what would be the easiest way for me to immigrate to Canada?
A bit about me, i'm a Software Engineer who's been working for 4 years and am married.
I currently live in the UK and am a British passport holder.
My dad is a Canadian Citizen and is willing to sponsor me.

Any idea guys? Ideally i want to just get PR and don't want to get a job before i move to Canada

evelyn

Hello Mr. Riley, I have an inquiry under the online application for immigrate..regarding liquid assets, one of the question is bank acct number, do I need to give the detail? thank you for your reply

evelyn

I dont have..I filled up form thru online service under skilled worker category...there is many question regarding my personal information.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
If the question isn't listed as required, then you can skip it. Sorry I have never filled out these forms before so without a form number I can't look at the form to give you more information.

JamesW1988

The easiest way is to get married. But in your case, this is not an option.
Seriously, you should go to Federal Skilled Worker through Express Entry as written above

gulsimsur

1. #1 – Express Entry. Express Entry is Canada's fastest and most popular immigration program. ...
  2. #2 – Provincial Nominee Programs. Throughout the pandemic, provinces continued to nominate overseas workers for Canadian permanent residence. ...
  3. #3 – Business Immigration. ...
  4. #4 – Sponsorship.

Divinity

1. #1 – Express Entry. Express Entry is Canada's fastest and most popular immigration program. ...
  2. #2 – Provincial Nominee Programs. Throughout the pandemic, provinces continued to nominate overseas workers for Canadian permanent residence. ...
  3. #3 – Business Immigration. ...
  4. #4 – Sponsorship.
In Nigeria here, I am a driver and I drive different categories of cars, bus and trucks. I desires to migrate to any country that will make my life more meaning but precisely Canada. My question is how do I get to applied without IELTS and what does it really fits in for me . If I will choose to be norminated, pls what province will go advice me to choose and how do I go about it.

tokogawa0

Phone
91 8074145080
Web
https://www.tayrix.com/
Email
[email protected]
  • Alberta. The fact that Alberta does not have a specific job or occupation list is one of the biggest reasons applying for Canada PR becomes comparatively easy here. ...
  • Saskatchewan: ...
  • Ontario. ...
  • Quebec. ...
  • Prince Edward Island: ...
  • Nova Scotia: