submitted in December 2020

simba.chan

Hello!
We submitted an inland application for spouse sponsorship (paper form) in April 2020, got returned in October 2020, resubmitted in November 2020. It was received in December 2020. It's been 2 years of no updates or progress. I tried contacting them by phones and web forms so many time but still no updates and not able to link or track the application. web form agent just said it was still in process. Do you know what's happening and what I can do? beside the reminder to biometric fee, i got no updates, which is quite upsetting. I appreciate your help!

IMMIgroup

Get Answers!
Staff member
Phone
+1-416-962-2623
Web
https://immigroup.com
Email
[email protected]
Generally, when IRCC stops answering you, it is because of one or both of the following:

1. Poorly completed application (An application like this takes at least 1-2 months to complete)
2. Week case, or in other words, your proof of relationship is weak.

Solutions if the above statements reflect your case:

Withdraw your Sponsorship and refile an application, but this time do it right. Here is a free Spousal Sponsorship Course you can take.

Before moving forward, I think you need professional help because I am just an admin answering general questions. I don't know your case, and it deserves professional evaluation.

Good luck,

simba.chan

Thank you so much for your advice!
I tried to call again and they said the application might get lost already and advised we should re-apply online.
I will definitely get a professional help and re apply. The online path seemed faster.