TRV Reapplication reasons

Zain

My status : work-permit

My girlfriend had applied for a TRV application in March requesting to visit me in July. She lives in the US on a H1-B visa.

But given the backlog and post Sept-7 changes...we are thinking on reapplying the visa as we think the current visa application is in a backlog.

Reason for previous application:

1. Visiting boyfriend during Christmas holidays.
  2. Mental health of both of us being affected as we both have been in a long -distance relationship since a year.( We plan to have letters from both our therapists to acknowledge that)
  3. H1-B renewal. Her H1b renewal and stamping is due and she intends to go back to US for her job. She works as an research scientist for Amazon.
My question:

Can some one advice if these reasons (especially mental health and H1b renewal) as valid reasons for a new applications?

Information around re-application is scarce and so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Jeffery_Burson

It's understandable that the delay in processing your girlfriend's TRV application is causing stress and mental health concerns for both of you. When re-applying for the visa, it's important to provide strong evidence to support the reasons for the new application. In this case, mental health may be a valid reason to re-apply. Seeking letters from both of your therapists may be helpful in demonstrating the impact of the long-distance relationship on your mental health.

I hope that this information is helpful to you, and I wish you all the best with your re-application.