WES evaluation when the first name and last name is printed reverse on the transcripts

shashd75

Dear members,

I would like to start my WES process for my (PG/Degree) certificates evaluation. However, I see my certificates (ME/BE) issued by IISc/Andhra university, respectively have been printed reverse that is to say my first name = Shashidhar and family name = Dasoju, but on my certificates, it appears as (DASOJU SHASHIDHAR) instead of (SHASHIDHAR DASOJU). Please let me know, if it's fine or need to be corrected for WES to evaluate it?

please provide me your feedback or how to go about it and what needs to be done.
Any help is appreciated.

mr.preetsingh

Dear members,

I would like to start my WES process for my (PG/Degree) certificates evaluation. However, I see my certificates (ME/BE) issued by IISc/Andhra university, respectively have been printed reverse that is to say my first name = Shashidhar and family name = Dasoju, but on my certificates, it appears as (DASOJU SHASHIDHAR) instead of (SHASHIDHAR DASOJU). Please let me know, if it's fine or need to be corrected for WES to evaluate it?

please provide me your feedback or how to go about it and what needs to be done.
Any help is appreciated.
WES will verify the name on transcripts with your Passport. If the name matches, there won't be any problem. If there are discrepancies, then you can upload an affidavit with "one and same name"