CALL CENTER • Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 4:00PM EST
HEAD OFFICE • Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 4:00PM EST

Founded 2004
Call us: 1-866-760-2623 Email Us: [email protected]

Call Us: 1-866-760-2623
Email Us: [email protected]
Call center: Mon-Fri 8:00AM - 4:00PM EST
Office: Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 4:00PM EST

Immigration Consultants - What We Do

Canadian Immigration Consultants – Toronto, Ontario

Immigroup is a legal firm based in Toronto, Canada specializing in Canadian immigration applications and services. We represent all types of Canadian immigration cases including Family Sponsorship, Work Permit applications, LMOs, Canadian citizenship, Permanent Residence under the Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class categories, Permanent Resident Cards, IMM1000 Record of Landing documents, and citizenship certificates.

We also represent clients with regard to various US and UK immigration matters such as US Waivers, Humanitarian Parole applications, Intra-company Transfers, Family Sponsorship, British passports, and Registration as a British Citizen.

Many clients of our firm are in Toronto; however we provide convenient immigration legal solutions to clients located from Vancouver to St. John’s, across Canada and all over the world.

Our Toronto office is owned by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) licensed by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Commission (ICCRC), Rumen Detelinov. We also work with Canadian and US immigration lawyers both in Toronto and the US.

Immigroup has been in business serving clients since 2004 and our immigration consultants and staff have years of experience in immigration law to guide you through Canada’s complicated immigration system.


What is an Immigration Consultant?

Get Help Now

In Canada, four types of professionals can represent clients with respect to immigration matters: Immigration Lawyers, Immigration Consultants, Immigration Paralegals, and in the province of Quebec, Notaries.

A Canadian Immigration Consultant is a certified member of the regulatory body which governs these types of professionals, the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Immigration consultants must take courses in immigration law and then pass a difficult examination to become certified. Immigration consultants must also take courses every year that are regulated by the ICCRC in Continuing Professional Development as well as ensure they follow professional and ethical conduct regulations to remain in good standing and continue to practice immigration law. For more information on Canadian Immigration Consultants, please refer to the ICCRC website.

A Canadian Immigration Lawyer is a professional who studied immigration law to earn a degree in the subject and has passed the Bar exam in one or more Canadian provinces or US states. Lawyers can be members of more than one provincial Law Society or state Bar Association at a time. This means that they could possibly practice both US immigration law and Canadian immigration law. Canadian Immigration Lawyers also have to take regulated Continuing Professional Development courses and follow professional and ethical conduct regulations to remain in good standing with the Law Society of their province or Bar Association of their state to continue to practice law. Please refer to the Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC) for more information.

A Canadian Immigration Paralegal in Ontario is also a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada who has taken courses in immigration law and passed an exam. Canadian Immigration Paralegals are also subject to professional and ethical conduct regulations and must complete courses in Continuing Professional Development.

A Canadian Immigration Notarie is a professional in the province of Quebec who is in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec, and who has met the professional certification requirements.

Get Help Now