This is a paid service offered by Immigroup
To be eligible for this service (the basics)
- You are Permanent Resident of Canada
- You have met the residency requirements of 1095 days in Canada out of a five-year period.
- Meet the language requirements
What is the process?
- To start the process, simply fill out our below form and one of our team members will contact you, and answer all of your questions before starting. Alternatively, you can download our PDF application with instructions.
- Immigroup will help you fill out the application, and we will review everything before filing.
- Once the application has been submitted, Immigroup will notify of your test date (Note: 54 and over, no test required).
- Once you have passed the test, we will again notify of your citizenship ceremony date. At this time you will receive your Canadian Citizenship Certificate, and you can apply for a Canadian Passport.
What is the cost for this service
$600 – Immigroup Service fee (Request of urgent processing is an additional $500)
$630 – Government fee for 18+ and for minor’s $100
*Taxes and courier not included
What benefits using Immigroup?
- We make sure your application is filled out correctly.
- Your representative will deal with the government on your behalf.
- All tracking is done by Immigroup (you don’t need to contact IRCC).
Urgent processing of your citizenship application is now available
To apply for urgent processing, you must be eligible. You must have one of the following reasons to require urgent processing:
- You need your citizenship to apply for a job
- You need citizenship to avoid Losing your job
- You need citizenship to attend a Canadian school, college, or university
- You need citizenship because you need your Canadian passport because you need to Travel because of death or illness