Get Sponsored for Canadian PR Through a Relative in Saskatchewan
The Saskatchewan Family Member Support category for provincial nomination is designed for immigrant families living in Saskatchewan who want to bring their family members into the province to live and work. This page is currently being updated.
|Family member support applicant requirements
SINP Family member support applicant requirements
To qualify, applicants must have a qualifying relative who has been living in Saskatchewan for at least one year and that family member is willing to provide the applicant with assistance after they arrive. The following are eligibility criteria for the Family Member Support program:
- Applicant must be between 18 – 49 years of age;
- Have a signed affidavit of support from one or more family members living in the province;
- Completed post-secondary education, training, or have apprenticeship of at least one year and a diploma, a certificate, or a degree;
- Have at least one year of work experience relevant to their degree;
- Demonstrate enough proficiency in English to hold employment;
- Have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan Employer or,
- Have the intention to find full-time, permanent work in the province and have enough money to live in the province for a short time without work ($12,699 for principal applicant and $3,000+ for each accompanying family member).
Additionally, in order to qualify under this category, applicants must be related to the person in Saskatchewan in one of the following ways:
- Step-family members or in-laws.
SINP Family Support Application Process
The following are the application forms for the Family Member Support program of provincial nomination:
|Family Members Document Checklist:
use this list to ensure you have included all required documents.
|Family Members Application Form:
the SINP application form for this category
|Affidavit of Support:
signed by a family member in Saskatchewan declaring support of applicant upon arrival
|Employer Information, Declaration and Release Form:
use if offered a permanent job in Saskatchewan
|Affidavit of English/French Language Ability:
a declaration of language ability
if using a translator, he/she must declare that all translations are true
|Permanent Residence Application:
|Application For Permanent Residence:
Principal application form for Permanent Residence.
Must be completed by each person over the age of 18 who is included in the application
|Aditional Family Information:
This form asks that the main applicant provide information about his/her family.
|Schedule 4 [economic class]:
Provincial nominees must complete this form along with all other required forms for permanent residency
IIn order to be issued a visa, all candidates must meet criminal and medical admissibility requirements. Applicants considered inadmissible to Canada may be denied a visa. * This is a general estimation. Processing times vary among visa offices.
Requirements for residency applications may vary depending on the country of your citizenship. Please contact us for a list of countries.
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program Points Cut-Offs
Saskatchewan uses its own scoring system