Please note that on January 1, 2015 the way that Canada accepts permanent residents has changed. The new system, called Express Entry, represents a change in method rather than in requirements. This page will be updated shortly. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact us at 416-962-2623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Yukon Provincial Nominee Program of Immigration Business category lets Yukon choose and nominate qualified business persons from all over the globe who are able and willing to move to Yukon and establish, purchase, or invest in a business. This page is currently being updated.
|Yukon Business - Entrepreneur|
|Yukon Business - Self-Employed|
|What you can expect from us|
The Yukon Business category of nomination has two components and each category has different eligibility criteria.
- Self Employed
- Invest at least $150,000 into establishing or purchasing a business in Yukon;
- Have a personal net worth of $250,000 minimum;
- Demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of Yukon and its economy;
- Be proficient in either English or French;
- Submit a detailed business plan;
- You must have the education and experience to successfully implement your business plan;
- The Government of the province gives priority to applicants in the following industries:
- Information Technology,
- Value-added Processing,
- Tourism Products, Attractions, Services and Facilities,
- Mining/Mineral Development,
- Cultural Industries,
- Film and Video Production.
This category is designed to attract professionals who can provide a service that is in demand in Yukon by establishing business outlets or professional practices. To be eligible under this category, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The profession must be identified as a skill shortage by the Yukon government;
- Have all certificates, licenses or training required for the profession;
- Be proficient in English or French;
- Show an understanding of the province and its economy;
- Demonstrate the financial resources to establish and run the professional practice and to support yourself and any dependents for six months;
- Submit a detailed business plan for the business or practice.
The following are the application forms for the Yukon Business category of provincial nomination:
|Business Nominee Application Form:
to be completed by the applicant
|Business Net Worth Form:
A list of business assets
|Personal Net Worth Form:
A list of personal assets
|Permanent Residence Application:|
|Application For Permanent Residence:
Principal application form for Permanent Residence.
Must be completed by each person over the age of 18 who is included in the application
|Aditional Family Information:
This form asks that the main applicant provide information about his/her family.
|Schedule 4 [economic class]:
Provincial nominees must complete this form along with all other required forms for permanent residency
In order to be issued a visa, all candidates must meet criminal and medical admissibility requirements.
* This is a general estimation. Processing times vary among visa offices.
Requirements for residency applications may vary depending on the country of your citizenship. Please contact us for a list of countries.
|Immigroup representation||CDN $3000 + tax|
|There is no PNP application fee for Business in Yukon|
|Permanent residence application fee||CDN $550*|
|Right of permanent residence fee||CDN $490*|
* Government fees are based on only one person in the application. Fees will vary depending on number of persons included in application. Applicants may be required to pay additional fees for medical exams, police certificates, language assessments, courier fees or adding dependents to the application.
We guarantee that your application will be accurate and complete, and in accordance with Canadian immigration law. Book a consultation appointment to get started. At your consultation appointment, we will ask you additional qualifying questions, and answer any questions you may have. We charge a fee of CDN $150 + HST for this consultation. This fee will be deducted from our total fees if you retain our services. For more information please call Immigroup (416)962-2623
Average time to complete application by Immigroup: 2-4 weeks
Do you have questions? Please fill in the form.