Yukon Skilled Worker
Please note that on January 1, 2015 the way that Canada accepts permanent residents has changed. The new system, called Express Entry, represents a change in method rather than in requirements. This page will be updated shortly. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact us at 416-962-2623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Yukon Skilled Worker category is designed for skilled workers who wish to live and work in Yukon. Employers may hire foreign nationals to fill job vacancies that they could not fill with Canadian citizens or permanent residents. This page is currently being updated.
|Skilled Worker Applicant Requirements|
To be an eligible employer for the Yukon skilled worker category, employers must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered business, industry association or a local, municipal, First Nation or Territorial government in Yukon that has been in operation for at least one year and,
- Demonstrate the need for the position and provide proof of attempts to recruit locally and nationally to fill the position and were unsuccessful.
To be an eligible Yukon skilled worker nominee, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a permanent, full-time offer of employment that is listed in the National Occupational Classification Matrix under skill levels O, A, or B;
- The job offer must meet the Territorial labour standards;
- Have the qualifications, licenses, or training required for the job;
- Be able to communicate in English or French;
- Not be a refugee claimant.
The following are the application forms for the Yukon Skilled Worker category of Provincial nomination:
|Skilled Worker Application Form:
To be completed by the employer and the applicant together
|Permanent Residence Application:|
|Application For Permanent Residence:
Principal application form for Permanent Residence.
Must be completed by each person over the age of 18 who is included in the application
|Aditional Family Information:
This form asks that the main applicant provide information about his/her family.
|Schedule 4 [economic class]:
Provincial nominees must complete this form along with all other required forms for permanent residency
In order to be issued a visa, all candidates must meet criminal and medical admissibility requirements.
*This is a general estimation. Processing times vary among visa offices.
Requirements for residency applications may vary depending on the country of your citizenship. Please contact us for a list of countries.
|Immigroup representation||CDN $3000 + tax|
|There is no PNP application fee for Skilled Worker in Yukon|
|Permanent residence application fee||CDN $550 *|
|Right of permanent residence fee||CDN $490 *|
* Government fees are based on only one person in the application. Fees will vary depending on number of persons included in application. Applicants may be required to pay additional fees for medical exams, police certificates, language assessments, courier fees or adding dependents to the application.
We guarantee that your Yukon skilled worker application will be accurate and complete and in accordance with Canadian immigration law. If you are unsure about whether you will qualify for the skilled worker program you can book a consultation appointment to get started. At your consultation appointment, we will ask you additional qualifying questions, and answer any questions you may have. We charge a fee of CDN $150 + HST for this consultation. This fee will be deducted from our total fees if you retain our services. For more information about Yukon Skilled Worker Provincial Nominee, please call Immigroup (416)962-2623.
The average time to complete a skilled worker visa application by Immigroup is 2-4 weeks.