Please note that BC is curently not accepting semi-skilled applicants. See this page for updates. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact us at 416-962-2623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry Level Semi-Skilled Workers Application Priority
Eligible occupations for applications under this immigration category are listed as follows:
Applicants in the above occupations, with the exception of long-haul truck drivers must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for this category of immigration:
- Be employed in the eligible occupations listed above by the sponsoring company on a temporary work permit for at least 9 months before applying for this nominee program;
- Be legally employed by the sponsoring company at the time of the application.
Applications for Long-Haul Trucking
Long haul truckers need to meet the following requirements:
- Be employed by the sponsoring company as a long-haul truck driver on a temporary work permit for a minimum of nine months before applying to the nominee program;
- Be legally employed by the sponsoring company when submitting the application
- Have a minimum of two years of experience as a long-haul truck driver. This experience must be within three years of submitting the application
- Have a valid BC Class 1 driver’s license and any other certification required
We guarantee that your application will be accurate and complete, and in accordance with Canadian immigration law. The average time for Immigroup to complete an Entry Level Semi-Skilled Worker application under the provincial nominee program is 2-4 weeks. If you are unsure as to whether you will qualify as a BC Entry Level Semi-Skilled Worker, you can book a consultation appointment to get started. At your consultation appointment, we will ask you additional qualifying questions, and answer any questions you may have. We charge a fee of CDN $150 + HST for this consultation. This fee will be deducted from our total fees if you retain our services.
BC Entry Level Semi-Skilled Worker Program Fees
The fees for an application for this immigration program are as follows:
|Immigroup representation||CDN $3000 + tax|
|PNP application fee for British Columbia||CDN $550|
|Permanent residence application fee||CDN $550*|
|Right of permanent residence fee||CDN $490*|
* Government fees are based on only one person in the application. Fees will vary depending on number of persons included in application. Applicants may be required to pay additional fees for medical exams, police certificates, language assessments, courier fees or adding dependents to the application.
The following are the forms required for this category of immigration:
|General Application Checklist:
use this checklist to ensure all required documents are attached to the application
|5 to 8 weeks|
|Nominee Information Form:
list of all important information of the applicant and his/her dependents
|Guaranteed Job Offer Form:
details of job offer to be completed by the employer
|Information Release Form:
authorization for British Columbia to release information to the federal government
|Forms for Appointing an Authorized Representative:
only use these if using a representative to complete the application
|Form for Nominee Candidates|
|Form for Employers|
|Fee Payment Form:
use this form to pay the $550 application fee
|Permanent Residence Application:|
|Application For Permanent Residence:
Principal application form for Permanent Residence.
Must be completed by each person over the age of 18 who is included in the application
|Aditional Family Information:
This form asks that the main applicant provide information about his/her family.
|Schedule 4 [economic class]:
Provincial nominees must complete this form along with all other required forms for permanent residency
Requirements for residency applications may vary depending on the country of citizenship of the applicant.
In order to be issued a visa, all candidates must meet criminal and medical admissibility requirements. Applicants considered inadmissible to Canada may be denied a visa.
Applications will be processed by the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo, NY. Applicants may be required to attend an interview at the Canadian Consulate General in Seattle.