PRTD AND PR CARD RENEWAL

chella99

Dear Soni,
I would be quite thankful if we can speak, as I have something common to share and exchange views pls..

Can you pls send me your email and cell no details pls ??

thanks and regards,
Chellamani

Soni

Hi could you please let me know what kind of questions they ask .?
Is the PR card given valid for 5 years ?

gaurav1986

Hi could you please let me know what kind of questions they ask .?
Is the PR card given valid for 5 years ?
You please tell about the case..you did not meet the RO and applied for PR card renewal.. accordingly i will answer?

chella99

You please tell about the case..you did not meet the RO and applied for PR card renewal.. accordingly i will answer?
Dear Gaurav,
In a way your query has direct relevance to my case. I have not fulfilled the RO, but have been called for an interview. What will be their ques and the nature of the decision ?
Thanks.
Chellamani

gaurav1986

Dear Gaurav,
In a way your query has direct relevance to my case. I have not fulfilled the RO, but have been called for an interview. What will be their ques and the nature of the decision ?
Thanks.
Chellamani
I have not seen case where they called for interview when person not meeting the RO.. however I can assume they will ask for the reasons for not meeting the RO and proofs against that and a road map how the person would the RO this time

chella99

Dear Gaurav,
Thanks.
Chellamani
Continuing on my last thread,

I have applied for PRTD which is in process.

I would be thankful for your feedback.

Thanks and regards

gaurav1986

Continuing on my last thread,

I have applied for PRTD which is in process.

I would be thankful for your feedback.

Thanks and regards
You applied prtd after applying the pr card.. normally people applied for prtd first when not meeting the RO and post it's approval they will apply pr card renewal frm canada only.

Approval of prtd is implied that they have accepted your RO not meeting reasons..

gaurav1986

Dear Gaurav,
Is this last message with a ques for me or for Soni ?

Thank U
Any one answer please..as I am sinking in same boat as I applied for PR card renewal without Meeting the RO.

Now waiting for the email and moreover dnt have prtd so cant travel..

gaurav1986

Dear Gaurav,
Thanks.
Chellamani
Wats your current status..did you get any reply on your PRTD application or rescheduling pick up mail from Etobicoke office??

chella99

Wats your current status..did you get any reply on your PRTD application or rescheduling pick up mail from Etobicoke office??

My application for PRTD is still in process at the Embassy, as per my call with the VSF Office. In case of the interview and card pickup, IRCC-Etobicoke has written that, since I missed the earlier deadline, it may schedule another date by a queuing process. Not sure how and when this may happen. Moreover, the main issue is to have timelines synchronized between the receipt of PRTD and the revised date from IRCC-Etobicoke.

Left in an absolutely uncertain state of affairs

Would also appreciate views and ideas from all members of the forum on what best I can do, how to get the Card, etc.

Thanks.

Chellamani

gaurav1986

My application for PRTD is still in process at the Embassy, as per my call with the VSF Office. In case of the interview and card pickup, IRCC-Etobicoke has written that, since I missed the earlier deadline, it may schedule another date by a queuing process. Not sure how and when this may happen. Moreover, the main issue is to have timelines synchronized between the receipt of PRTD and the revised date from IRCC-Etobicoke.

Left in an absolutely uncertain state of affairs

Would also appreciate views and ideas from all members of the forum on what best I can do, how to get the Card, etc.

Thanks.

Chellamani
PRTD at VFS office means your application approved and pending for stamping??

SandeepSh

Dear Chellamani,

At last, IRCC released our renewed PR card and we collected them physically from IRCC local office Etobicoke.

@Chella: it’s good news for you that IRCC has changed your PR delivery process from in person pick up to delivery at your home address in Canada.
You should be calm and wait. Hopefully, one day you will be updating us on this forum for having received them at your mailing address in Canada.

As soon as you receive PR, you may then apply for PRTD. Then there will be no chance of rejecting your PRTD request.

Regards,

Moon
Hey Moon -Congratulations for your PR card.

I received an email for an in person interview at IRCC Etobicoke office to collect my renewed PR card on November 2nd week. Could you share your experience, what sort of questions do they ask and do they hand over the PR card at the spot once they are satisfied?

Regards,
Sandeep

SandeepSh

Hi-

I received an email for an in person interview at IRCC Etobicoke office to collect my renewed PR card on November 2nd week. Would appreciate if could you share your experience, what sort of questions do they ask and do they hand over the PR card at the spot once they are satisfied?

Regards,
Sandeep

schegde

Hey Moon -Congratulations for your PR card.

I received an email for an in person interview at IRCC Etobicoke office to collect my renewed PR card on November 2nd week. Could you share your experience, what sort of questions do they ask and do they hand over the PR card at the spot once they are satisfied?

Regards,
Sandeep
Hi Sandeep,

Congratulations !After how long of the PR application, did you get this letter? My parents applied in June and still waiting to hear back. Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks in advance