What is the fastest, easiest and most cost efficient way to get my fiance to come to and stay in Canada with me?


New Member
Hello! First time posting here.
I am a Canadian citizen and know very little about immigration procedures and would appreciate the help and knowledge.

I was told an efficient option would be to get her here on a visitor visa, then marry and file for inland spousal sponsorship.
If there are better options, I would love to hear about them.
But If that IS the best solution then I have many follow up questions;

How long would that take to finalize and can she stay the entire duration of the process with me?

If she gets pregnant and gives birth before the PR decision is finalized, would I have to pay out of pocket for the hospital bills?



Toronto, Ontario
Researching this topic and determining the best strategy is a great idea.

The big question will she get a visitor visa? Here is an article explaining this

If she does get here, you are golden. You will need to get married and file an application called Spousal Sponsorship. Here is another article about this topic.

Your question, "If she gets pregnant," yes, but I hear it's a few thousand dollars.

At some point, you will need to file a Sponsorship application; here is a free course you can use.

Good luck...